EKN's guarantees open doors to new markets
We strengthen your competitiveness by reducing your payment risks. Financing becomes easier when EKN guarantees an export transaction.
EKN is a government agency that offers guarantees for payments and financing, together with advice on business structure and risk management. We insure payment risks in transactions to most of the countries in the world and make it easier for Swedish companies to export.
Facilitates your financing
With EKN's guarantees you can offer your customers competitive credit terms, which increases your opportunities to do new business. All companies, large and small, are welcome to us with their export transactions - both in existing and in new markets. Also if you are a sub-supplier to an exporting company you can use some of EKN’s guarantees. We try to find a solution that suits your specific transaction.
Advantages for you as an exporting company
- Secure your trade receivables with a guarantee from EKN
- Increase your export sales by offering credit to your customers
- Finance your exports and improve your liquidity
Advantages for your customers
- Increased access to credits
- Cash flow is improved and, therefore, they do not need to use credit limits in their own bank
The first step towards your export transaction
Let your export transaction begin with a meeting at home. You can select which transactions you want to insure with us. For EKN every transaction is important, and no transaction is too small or too large for us to consider. We have offices in four locations and several other venues around Sweden. Find the nearest office here and schedule an appointment, and we will take the first step towards your next export business.
Find the nearest office here and call us to arrange a meeting and we will take a first step towards your next export transaction.
- North Sweden Companies in the counties of Gävleborg, Jämtland, Norrbotten, Västerbotten and Västernorrland.
- Middle Sweden Uppsala, Västmanland, Örebro, Värmland and Dalarna.
- East Sweden Companies in the counties of Gotland, Jönköping, Kalmar, Kronoberg, Stockholm, Södermanland and Östergötland.
- West and South Sweden: Companies in the counties of Halland, Västra Götaland and Blekinge and Skåne.
Latest updated 21 Sep 2020