Access to EKN Online
When a company wishes to open an EKN Online Company Account they send an application to EKN who approve this and create a Company Account. In order to do this you login to EKN Online with an eID. You enter the company details and submit an application for an Online Company Account. You then need to send in an Online Services Agreement and a Power of Attorney to activate the account.
The Online Services Agreement comprises:
- Online Services Agreement for EKN Online
- General Terms and Conditions for EKN Online
- Power(s) of Attorney for EKN Online
The process step by step:
- Login to EKN Online - Help logging in .
- Fill out the Online Company Account application and submit it.
- You land on a page with buttons for the Online Services Agreement and Administrator Power of Attorney
- Print these documents
- The Online Services Agreement and Power of Attorney need to be signed by an authorised signatory.
- Send the originals to EKN (the address is stated at the bottom of this page).
- EKN will verify the signature against a Swedish registration document and any relevant Power of Attorney. If the company is not Swedish we need a Legal Opinion supporting the signatory’s right to enter the Agreement (see Draft Checklist Legal Opinion).
Access to a new Company Account
In connection with entering the Online Services Agreement the Account holder issues a power of attorney to the first User in order to give him/her Account Administrator Authorisation.
The Administrator can thereafter, on behalf of the Account Holder, issue Business Account Authorisation to one or more Users.
However, the Administrator is not able to appoint other Administrators. A User connected to several Company Accounts needs a Power of Attorney for each Company Account.
How do I access an existing Company Account?
If you wish to connect to an existing Company Account you login to EKN Online and create a user. You can then request to be connected to an existing Company Account by stating the Account Number (please check with your Administrator). The Administrator is then able to approve your connection to the Company Account and will digitally sign your Power of Attorney.
They find your application and Business Account Authorisation or Restricted Authorisation to sign under Accounts/Connections for approval.
A Restricted user can do those things which do not require a signature in EKN Online such as start a draft of an application, but not sign and submit the application.
How do I become Administrator for an existing Company Account?
If you for any reason need to become Account Administrator for an existing Company Account you print an Account Administrator Authorisation Power of Attorney. This needs to be signed by an authorised signatory and sent to EKN by post. (see rules above)
You find the Administrator Power of Attorney for any User under Accounts/"select account to open"/User/"select name of user to show"
How do I revoke user access to our existing Company Account?
An Account Administrator can revoke access for a User from a Company Account in EKN Online. The User can also remove himself from an account.
You find Revoke a Power of Attorney for any User under Accounts/"select account to open"/User/"select name of user to show"
Logging in to EKN Online
Read more under Help logging in
Latest updated 20 Nov 2020